Send your materials to:
- Official high school transcript
- Personal statement
- SAT and/or ACT scores, unless applying Test-Optional.
- Academic recommendation
- All official college transcripts
- Official transcripts of all secondary school education, interpreted English*. (Required)
- National Board Exams (Required in select countries)
- Test scores: If you apply as Test-Optional, you would not need to submit any additional test scores unless the medium of instruction at your school is not English. Please refer to the English proficiency grid to view minimum score requirements for proof of English proficiency.
Academic recommendation (Required)
If you are transferring, also include:
Completed Report of Social Standing Form
* For University or College Level coursework completed after High School outside the United States, we require a course by course foreign credential evaluation. We recommend SpanTran (discount available), Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., Josef Silny, World Education Services, or another similar approved transcript evaluation agency accredited by NACES or AICE.