- Official transcripts of all academic work*
* If less than 25 credit hours have been earned from a regionally accredited college or university, official high school transcripts and ACT or SAT testing are also required.
Additional International Requirements
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation**
- Bank Letter Verifying Funds of Sponsor***
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score****
** World Education Services, Josef Silny and Associates, Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., or similar approved agency.
*** A bank letter is a written statement on bank letterhead and signed by a bank official.
**** Must have completed an English language training program or at least one year at an English speaking institution to waive the TOEFL/IELTS testing requirement.