- Official transcripts of all secondary school education, interpreted English*. (Required)
- National Board Exams (Required in select countries)
- Test scores: If you apply as Test-Optional, you would not need to submit any additional test scores unless the medium of instruction at your school is not English. Please refer to the English proficiency grid to view minimum score requirements for proof of English proficiency.
- Academic recommendation (Required)
If you are transferring, also include:
* For University or College Level coursework completed after High School outside the United States, we require a course by course foreign credential evaluation. We recommend SpanTran (discount available), Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., Josef Silny, World Education Services, or another similar approved transcript evaluation agency accredited by NACES or AICE.
Proof of English Proficiency is required of all students to submit. If the medium of instruction at your most recent school is not English, you will need to submit at least one of the following exams and provide a minimum score as shown:
View FAQ to learn more about the required documents.