Scheduling an Appointment
Please note the scheduling system is only for your 1st appointment of the semester.
Scheduling online is open Monday-Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM.
This appointment is roughly 30 minutes and is virtual.
Call to Schedule
You can call us Monday – Friday 8 AM - 5 PM 863-680-6236 to be scheduled for an appointment
You can walk into the office Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM to speak with our office administrator to be scheduled for a first-time appointment, change, or cancel current appointments.
For same day crisis care, please walk into the office or contact campus safety for escort to The Counseling Center Monday – Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.
To sign-up for our wellness workshops please use Engage.Engage
Additional Crisis Resources
- Call 9-1-1 for emergency services
- Walk-In to the Counseling Center, 1st Floor of the Thrift Building Monday through Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Call FSC Campus Safety 863.680.4125 to reach an FSC on-call counselor on weekends and after 5 PM Monday through Friday
- Call National Suicide Hotline: 1.800.273.8255 or 9-8-8 to reach a crisis counselor 24/7/365 https://988lifeline.org
- Text For crisis intervention: Connect to 741741
- Call Peace River Center Local Crisis Hotline: 863.519.3744
- Call the LGBTQ+ hotline 866.488.7386 or text “Trevor” to 1.202.304.1200 to reach a crisis counselor