Skip To Content


Courses and Grades

How do I check my grade and print our my grade?

Login to the FSC Student Portal and select the Students tab at the top of the page. On the Students webpage, find ‘Grade Report’ in the side navigation panel. Enter the term in which you need the grade for, then select ‘View Final Grade Report.’

Technical Requirements and Support

What are the technical requirements for taking an online course with FSC?

See our online technical requirements.

Who do I contact for technical support?

Students needing assistance should first contact their instructor. If the problem cannot be resolved at the instructor level, students may speak to your admission counselor at 863.680.4463 or contact the Help Desk at 863.616.6426. Technical support for online workshops will be offered by FSC’s Tech Buddies and is available all year long.

How do I obtain my ID# if I have lost or misplaced it?

Please email the Office of Adult and Graduate Admission to request your FSC Student ID number.

Registration and Withdrawal

I need help enrolling in a class.

Please review our helpful video tutorials to learn how to navigate the FSC Student Portal on our resource page.

I need to submit a bill for the courses, how do I print this out?

Sign in to the FSC Student Portal and select the Student tab at the top of the page. Next select the Financial Info on the side of the page. Select the CASHNet my Account Info. Then select the Course and Fee Statement.

Do I have to earn a certain grade in my courses?

Yes, a grade of “C” or better must be earned in all courses.

I can not continue my enrollment in my course. How do I drop the cours from my schedule?

If you need to drop a course and it is before the start of the term or during the add/drop period, you can drop the course on the FSC Student Portal or email Adrienne Sapp in the Registrar’s Office. If you need to drop the course after the add/drop period is over, you will need to email Adrienne Sapp to be dropped from your course. Please note, dropping a course after the add/drop period will lead to financial implications. Please email Jackie Myers in the Business Office if you drop a course after the add/drop period to determine your balance owed. Please reference the refund date schedule. To learn more about the add/drop dates, please reference the academic calendar.


How do I request a transcript from FSC?

We offer online transcript ordering through our partner National Student Clearinghouse. The cost is $7.50 per copy and you will need a credit card and a valid email account. Transcripts will not be released if there is an outstanding balance on your FSC account. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar Office at 863.680.4127.

Order Transcript

Costs and Financial Aid

How do I pay for my classes and how much are they?

Please contact your HR department to learn more about your eligibility status and the GEICO tuition reimbursement process. At the undergraduate level, GEICO associates pay $280 per credit hour. Graduate rates vary by program.

I am enrolled and need to complete the Bright Horizons / GEICO Strive process for direct pay to FSC. Where can I find that?

Reference the GEICO GNIE page dedicated to Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions to submit an application, view resources regarding your tuition benefit, schedule a coaching session, or to submit a support ticket.

Is financial aid available for courses not covered by GEICO?

Financial aid is available to degree seeking students. To learn more about whether or not you qualify, call Roxanna Roadarmel in the Financial Aid Office at 863.680.3963.

Is there anything else I should know?

More frequently asked questions and answers may be found here. Or you may contact us directly at 863.680.4205.