Gary M. Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX
Gary M. Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX is a managing partner of SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate – the premier commercial services provider in Central Florida (Polk County). He is a recognized subject matter expert on retail and commercial properties. Gary also serves as a principal of a retail build-to-suit development and investment company.
From the early 1990s through 2004 Gary was the president and a member of the board of directors of Commercial Net Lease Realty, Inc. (NYSE:NNN) the industry leader in single-tenant corporate net-leased real estate. During that time he guided the company's growth from less than $15 million in real estate assets to over $1.5 billion.
Gary holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Specialist in Real Estate Securities (SRS), Certified Property Manager (CPM), Counselor of Real Estate (CRE), Certified Leasing Specialist (CLS), Certified Development, Design and Construction Professional (CDP) and Certified Retail Property Executive (CRX) designations and is also a Florida licensed real estate broker and certified building contractor.Gary is a senior instructor for the CCIM Institute and a member of the board of directors of the CCIM Institute and CCIM Technologies, Inc. He is a Past President of the Florida CCIM Chapter. Gary is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and an instructor for the ICSC University of Shopping Centers at Wharton, the ICSC Executive Learning series and RECon Academy.
Gary holds a Masters in Real Estate and Construction Management from the Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management at the University of Denver. In 2011 he was named an adjunct faculty member at Florida Southern College and in 2013 Gary was named an adjunct faculty member at the University of Florida. He is the co-chair of the Florida Southern College real estate conference. Gary was inducted as a Hoyt Fellow (www.hoyt.org) in 2001. He is a member of the Regional Economic Information Network of the Jacksonville Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Gary is recognized as the second most accredited commercial real estate professional in the Nation.
- CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX, FRICS, CRRP
- Commercial Real Estate
- Leasing and Tenant Representation
- Florida Certified Building Contractor
- Instructor, Adjunct Faculty - University of Florida & Florida Southern College
- CBC Circle of Distinction: Gold - 2018
- Hoyt Fellow, Homer Hoyt Institute www.hoyt.org 2001 to present
- 2016 – Lifetime Service/Presidential Appreciation, Lakeland Association of Realtors
- CCIM Board of Directors 2017- 2020
- 2017 – speaker at ICSC RECon [International Council of Shopping Centers Retail Convention], Las Vegas www.icsc.com (largest commercial real estate convention in the world)
- 2018 Lakeland Association of Realtors Commercial Realtor of the Year