Regent's University London
American degrees offered in partnership with Webster University. They offer a wide range of majors in management, media, international relations, politics, psychology and the liberal arts. Students can study for a semester or a full year with Regent’s University and must apply through Florida Southern College Student Travel Office.
Getting Started to Apply
- Review the Regent’s study abroad guide and watch the following videos:
- Schedule a meeting with the Office of Student Travel.
School locations in Alicante and Granada and receives students from more than 30 different countries. It has the highest academic quality accreditation in Spanish teaching awarded by the Instituto Cervantes via the Spanish Foreign Affairs Ministry. Programs are designed for students at beginning, intermediate and advanced levels of Spanish language studies. Opportunities for study are available during the Fall, Spring, and Summer academic sessions.
- SPA 1101 - First Semester Spanish
- SPA 1102 - Second Semester Spanish
- SPA 2203 - Second Year Spanish
- SPA 2205 - Composition and Conversation I
- SPA 2207 - Composition and Conversation II
- SPA 3308 - Topics in Hispanic Culture and Civilization
- SPA 3320 - Introduction to Literature in Spanish
- SPA 3323 - Survey of Spanish Literature
- SPA 3340 - Cinema for Spanish Conversation
- SPA 3345 - Spanish for Business
- SPA 4408 - Special Topics in Hispanic Literature
- SPA 4960 - Internship
Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
University of Costa Rica
Academic Programs International and American Institute For Foreign Study are connected with institutions in Ireland, China, Brazil, Australia and many more. Students may study a variety of majors and disciplines throughout Fall, Spring or Summer depending on where they attend. The Student Travel Office can assist students with the Florida Southern Semester Application while the program applications are available through the individual websites.
Here Are a Few Helpful Things to Keep in Mind:
- You must register for the equivalent of at least 12 semester hours abroad in order to receive financial aid.
- Much of your state- and federal-based financial aid may qualify to cover study abroad programs.
- It’s possible your FSC-based financial aid (athletic scholarships, ROTC scholarships, Academic Merit Awards, etc.) may not be applied to study abroad.
- Stafford loans may be available for summer travel; contact the Office of Financial Aid for details.
Gilman Scholarship Program
The Gilman Scholarship Program offers competitive awards for undergraduate study abroad. Visit the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship website to learn more.