Airport Shuttle Service
Location of Pickups
- Tampa International – Meet at Red Baggage claim #14, near Starbuck’s.
- Orlando International – Meet at Level 2, Side B, Gate 24 at the American Airlines baggage claim area.
There is a maximum of 7 students per shuttle. Shuttle reservations are first-come, first-served with one shuttle going to each airport to drop off and pick up. Payment must be received in advance.
When scheduling your time, make sure to factor in:
- There is a $45 fee each way due at the time of shuttle registration
- Travel time to the airport (up to 90 minutes with heavy traffic)
- Allow time to check in at the airport and get through security checkpoints
Fall 2023 Departure Shuttles:
- October 13, 14 (Fall Break)
- November 21, 22 (Thanksgiving)
- December 12, 13, 14 (Fall Departure)
Fall 2023 Arrival Shuttles:
- October 21, 22 (Fall Break Return)
- November 26 (Thanksgiving Return)
Spring 2024 Departure Shuttles:
- March 2 (Spring Break)
- April 30, May 1, 2 (Spring Departure)
Spring 2024 Arrival Shuttles:
- January 7, 8 (Spring Return)
- March 10 (Spring Break Return)
All shuttles are on a first come first serve basis. All reservations must be made within three business days of the reservation. If the student does not show for the reservation, the student shall forfeit all fees. The shuttles are on a set schedule. If your flight is delayed, it will be the responsibility of the student to find alternative transportation.
How do I register for the shuttle?
What is the deadline for registration?
Shuttle registration closes 24 hours prior to the school break. Space is on a first-come, first-served basis so we recommend making your travel arrangements and reserving your shuttle early.
Where do I board the shuttle at FSC?
The shuttle departs from the Circle Drive outside of Wynee’s Bistro. Shuttles depart promptly at their listed departure times.
Where do I board the shuttle at the airport?
Tampa (TPA) - Make your way to the red baggage claim and congregate around the Starbucks. The shuttle will pick you up from the exit nearest to baggage belt #14/Starbucks at the designated pick-up time.
Orlando (MCO) - Make your way to Level 1 (Ground Transportation) of the Main Terminal, Side B at the American Airlines Baggage Claim area. A designated parking space number will be shared with you after your registration is complete.
How do I cancel my shuttle reservation?
You should email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance or your $30 registration fee will not be refunded. If you do not email us to cancel, we will assume that you still need a ride.