Important – Every FSC students has an account automatically created for them that can be accessed through the single sign-on system. You do not need to create an account. If you are unable to login with your preferred email, contact (email@example.com) to set up an account.
- What you can do on Handshake
- Search and apply for part-time jobs (on and off campus), internships, and full-time career opportunities
- Learn about events that the Career Services team is doing
- Connect with employers
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Services Team Member
- Student Handshake Help Center
Monday-Friday | 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM | VIRTUAL ONLY | Scheduled through Handshake
Tuesday Extended Hours | 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM | IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL | Scheduled through Handshake
No appointment necessary, first come first serve. Limited to 15 minutes per appointment.
Tuesdays | 9:00a- 12:00p | IN PERSON & VIRTUAL
Thursdays | 1:00p- 5:00p | IN PERSON & VIRTUAL
Additional information about drop-in appointments:
To attend virtually, click here or visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86068232141.
To attend in-person, please visit the following locations:
- Business Careers: Office #233, Becker
- P.A.C.E. Careers: Career Center, Rogers (P.A.C.E. = public & human service, arts, communication, and education)
- Undecided/Exploratory Careers: Career Center, Rogers
- S.T.E.M./Pre-Health Careers: Office #138, Polk Science
Internship & Employment Group Sessions (School of Business)
Tuesdays | 3:30 to 5:00 PM Business Careers | VIRTUAL ONLY | Join here weekly
This weekly event targets undergraduate and graduate business students as well as alumni to explore internship and employment opportunities. This informal session permits students to network and learn more about registering for internships, for-credit options, and internship openings. In addition to internships, we explore job opportunities for graduating seniors, graduate students, and more. Join us weekly every Tuesday from 3:30 to 5:00 PM
View our Spring 2021 Events&