The Moccasin Battalion has a number of teams and events for Cadets to participate in. These programs give Students the opportunity to advance themselves from the classroom to the PT field. Some of these programs include:
- Junior Journey
- CTLT (Cadet Troop Leader Training)
- NSTP (Nurse Summer Training Program)
- Cadet Internships
- GAFPB (German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge)
- Study Groups
- Army Schools such as Airborne, Air Assault, Mountain Warfare, Northern Warfare School, Sapper Leader Course, Sandhurst Competition
Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- Additional allowances for books and fees
At Florida Southern College, Army ROTC Scholarships Contract Cadets are eligible to receive room and board grants from FSC, and also receive a $420 per month stipend allowance for 10 months during each school year. All Non-scholarship Contracted Cadets in ROTC advanced courses (3rd and 4th year) also receive this stipend allowance.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a commission as a Second Lieutenant (2LT) in the Active Army, Army National Guard, or the Army Reserves. You will attend the Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC) of your selected branch. As you enter the army as a 2LT, you will receive salary as an O-1 with less than two years of service. Medical and dental coverage is free for you and at an extremely low rate for any dependents. You will get 30 days paid vacation, along with the chance to travel around the world. All of this is in addition to the leadership experience you will gain throughout your career.
Human Resources Assistant
Military Science Instructor