Student Health Coverage
Florida Southern College Student Injury Program
All full-time undergraduate students are included in a Student Injury Program at no additional cost. Florida Southern College pays the premium for this insurance.
This plan covers inpatient, outpatient, as well as other items as specified on the United Healthcare Group coverage page.
United Healthcare Group Student Health Plan
This plan provides partial protection from the expenses of more costly illnesses requiring hospital care, surgical treatment, or physician’s services. These are liabilities that can seriously disrupt the educational budget.
Students who do not waive / decline health insurance coverage by the deadline will be charged the annual premium cost of $1,677.00 along with their tuition and fees charges.
All full-time domestic students will be automatically included in the Student Health Plan and will be charged unless they decline this coverage by completing the cancellation process.Download Plan
To opt out, follow the directions below:
Be sure to have your FSC Student ID and medical insurance policy information handy.
- Go to United Healthcare Student Center
- Type "Florida Southern College" into the box and click the magnifying glass to search.
- Indicate whether you wish to "Waive Coverage" or "Opt-in" by selecting the corresponding button.
- Enter your date of birth and FSC ID number.
- Be sure to click “yes” if you are waiving Florida Southern College health insurance.
- Enter your information, type in the student signature, and click “Submit.” Within a few minutes you should see a screen that confirms your waiver acceptance.
Students who do not waive their health insurance coverage by the deadline will be charged the annual premium cost of $1,677.00 along with their tuition and fees charges.
Please direct billing questions to the Business Office at 863.680.4154.