Located on Lake Hollingsworth, directly across from the Wellness Center, you will find our boathouse and beautiful dock, which serves as a home base for our Waterfront activities. At the dock, you can check out kayaks and paddleboards. One of the most popular recreational lakes in Polk County, Lake Hollingsworth is relatively small. With an average depth of 4 feet, it is the ideal place to give water sports a try. Other activities on or around the lake include fishing, bird watching, picnicking, biking, and a very busy three-mile paved walking path. Just sign a waiver and we provide the rest.
- All participants must wear their lifejacket for the duration of the time on the water.
- All lifejackets are equipped with a whistle. Whistles should be used to signal for help.
- Participants are to stay clear of other boats and waterski buoys.
- Lake Hollingsworth is home to wildlife. All participants must be respectful of the environment and their surroundings.
- Participants must adhere to all policies set forth by the waterfront attendant.
- A fog horn may be used to call participants back to shore. This is used either at closing or if the weather has become unsafe to be on the lake. All participants must come in as soon as the fog horn is blown.
- There is no fishing allowed from the dock area, paddleboards or kayaks.
- Personal boats/watercraft are not allowed to park at the dock.