Fast TRACC Guarantee Program
The Florida Southern College Fast TRACC Guarantee Program is designed to ease transferability and admission to Florida Southern College for transfer students. This includes transfer students from community colleges as well as four-year programs. To be eligible for the Fast TRACC program students need to meet the following criteria:
- Complete the Fast TRACC application to be considered for the Fast TRACC Guarantee Program.
- Apply to Florida Southern College via our free online application or use the Common Application or Coalition Application. No application fee!
- Complete at least 15 college credit hours* at the time of application.
- Plan to complete at least 24 college credit hours overall prior to enrolling at Florida Southern College
- Apply with a minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.5** (on the 4.0 scale).
- Apply with no judicial or disciplinary sanctions at their current university, nor previous criminal convictions.
- International students must meet the English proficiency criteria noted on Florida Southern’s website.
Students who do not meet the above criteria will be given a holistic review and an expedited decision by the admissions committee. Questions about the program should be sent to Florida Southern Admissions or call us at 863.680.5006.
* College credit hours must be completed following high school graduation. Dual enrollment credit hours will be accepted as a transfer student but the FSC Fast TRACC Guarantee Program is designed for students post high school graduation.
** GPA is based upon Florida Southern College calculations of GPA, which does not include credit or calculation of developmental (less than 100-level) courses. Grade forgiveness is not granted unless the transcript is from a Florida College System university or community college and a student is on an AA degree track. The FSC Fast TRACC Guarantee Program is subject to space availability, as well as exceptions made by the admissions committee.