Early Learning Lab
To cultivate experiential learning for all children through exploration, wonder, and experience.
Play and Learning
Play and learning happens in our classrooms every day. Children are natural explorers who have curiosity and imagination by investigating the world around them through play and high-quality interactive experiences.
Our curriculum is child-centered supporting the learning of each child’s individual needs in the areas of cognitive, social/emotional, linguistic, and physical development. Each classroom is designed to be an interactive learning lab with open-ended materials to explore and investigate. Our highly qualified staff provides self-directed opportunities to encourage children’s questions through project inquiry and exploration, enriching critical thinking skills and cultivating the love of learning.
About the Early Learning Lab
- We serve children 3 to 5 years old year round
- Children who attend our program must be potty trained and able to use the restroom independently.
- Low student to teacher ratios to enhance children’s learning
- The culturally diverse program meets the needs of each child who attends
- Activities challenge and engage children’s critical thinking skills
- Summer camp programs are available for children up to 9 years old
The Foundation of Early Learning Lab
- A safe and loving environment that supports the learning and development of the whole child
- Research-based curriculum and instruction
- Strong family relationships and involvement
- FSC campus partnerships
- Community collaboration
Please schedule a tour with the director to complete an enrollment packet.
Note: this does not guarantee a placement for your child in our program. Please call to inquire about our waiting list.