Southern Experience Scholarship
To qualify students must:
- Apply for admission by December 1, 2023.
- Participate in a visit scheduled through FSC's Admissions office between August 1, 2023 – February 24, 2024
- Recommended to complete the FAFSA before February 1, 2024, for maximum financial aid consideration.
- Enroll at Florida Southern for the first time in the Fall 2024 semester.
For Florida students: This award totals up to $4,000, valued at up to $1,000 per year over four years.
For out-of-state students: This award totals up to $6,000, valued at up to $1,500 per year over four years.
To continue to receive these benefits, the student must be enrolled full-time and remain in good academic standing.
Your Southern Experience Scholarship will be included in your financial aid award each year you attend Florida Southern College. This scholarship can only be applied toward tuition and does not cover costs associated with study abroad, Junior Journey, or other off-campus programs.
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You receive a full-tuition benefit from any other scholarship program.
- You receive an athletic scholarship.
- The value of the Southern Experience Scholarship, combined with additional scholarships awarded, exceeds the total cost of tuition.