Florida Southern College, a private liberal arts college, provides a comprehensive benefit package to regular full-time employees.
The following is a list of various benefits available to eligible employees. Whenever conflicts occur between the contents of this information and the contracts, rules, or regulations of the laws governing the administration of the various programs, the terms and conditions set forth in the various program contracts, rules, regulations or laws shall prevail. Space does not permit listing of all limitations and exclusions that may apply. Additional benefits are available to full and part-time employees of the College. Full details on all benefits plans are available to employees on the secure Portal.
- Health Insurance Plan including medical, prescription, and vision/hearing
- Dental and Vision Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance plans including additional and supplemental coverage
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Holiday, Sick and Vacation paid time-off benefits
- Employee Tuition Grants and Exchange Programs available to employees and their dependents
Additional Benefits include:
- Free Membership to the Hollis Wellness Center and Wellness Programs
- Free Library Privileges
- Bookstore Discount
- Free Admission to Athletic Events
- Free Admission to Festival of Fine Arts Series
- Reduced Meals in the Student Cafeteria
Florida Southern College is a not for profit, private college. All policies and directives on this web site may be reviewed, updated, revised, or superseded as approved by the Board of Trustees, the President or the Senior Staff. Florida Southern College maintains a set of policies designed to promote a healthy work environment. Our policies are reviewed regularly to ensure that compliance with all regulations has been met. Florida Southern College’s policies are available to faculty and staff on the College’s Portal. Please refer all questions or comments to the office of Human Resources.