Skip To Content
- You will be required to have anti-virus software installed on your computer to have internet access. Antivirus software on personal computers not owned by the College is the owner's responsibility.
- FSC does not use proxies.
- FSC is protected behind a firewall, therefore many chat programs will not work.
- Although Florida Southern policy prohibits staff from working on student computers, the campus Help Desk (x6426, 616.6426) is available for questions during regular lab hours.
- Florida Southern College cannot guarantee the results of software provided in this or any directory on this network. Because every computer system is unique, results can be unpredictable. Florida Southern College does not endorse or support any software, and accepts no responsibility for ANY software downloaded from or through this network.
- Users assume all risk involved in the installation of software.
- Warning messages will be issued periodically for other areas in which you are not in compliance. You will not be blocked from internet access by these messages.
- In the future, FSC may modify the policies to require compliance in additional areas. You will be notified in advance of any changes.