The Honor Walk was created in 1931 by President Spivey to honor Florida Southern College students who showed achievements in leadership, student involvement, and overall academics while attending the College. Though created in 1931, the Honor Walk honors graduates from every class, including the first graduates dating back to 1887. The Honor Walk was originally located as part of the sidewalk that ran to the north of Joseph-Reynolds Hall. Years later, as part of Homecoming celebrations in 2013, the Honor Walk was rededicated in its new location - alongside Mr. George's Green. Once given as part of Founders Day celebrations, the award has more recently been given as part of the Spring Commencement ceremony.