Formerly known as the Social Hall
The second oldest building on campus was also constructed in 1922 and named the Social Hall. On March 12, 1935, it was renamed in honor of E.E. Edge, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for many years and one of three generous donors to the then named Southern College. This building has served many purposes over the years including classrooms, laboratories, libraries, and a dining hall. In 1998, the film The Waterboy featured Edge Hall during the medulla oblongata lecture scene with actual Florida Southern students serving as extras in the scene. On September 25, 2000, Edge Hall was rededicated after undergoing renovations.