Great news! You’ve chosen Florida Southern College!
- have a 30-minute meeting with an academic advisor to plan your fall schedule and register for classes,
- have your new student ID made
- learn how to prepare for college life,
- explore how to get involved on campus, and
- review what is needed to finalized your enrollment.
Meet other incoming students who will be new to Florida Southern next fall, too.
Parents and families are encouraged to attend! There is a schedule of helpful sessions that will provide them with the information they need to support you during your first year. Please note, however, parents may not attend your advising appointment.
Contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or 1.800.274.4131. We look forward to seeing you on campus for the next step on your path to Florida Southern!
Summer Advising Days for undergraduate students has concluded for this year.