Admission to the BSN Program
The BSN Program is a selective direct-admit program and the minimum criteria must be met to be considered for admission to the program.
Students who apply to Florida Southern College and indicate an interest in pursuing a Nursing degree, and who meet the requirements outlined below, will be automatically considered for admission to the School of Nursing once they have been admitted to the College.
Meeting the minimum requirements, however, does not guarantee admittance into the program.
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Minimum ACT score of 22 with a minimum of 22 score in Math OR Minimum 1080 SAT.
- Enrollment is only available in Fall
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You must have obtained a grade of “C” or higher in all of the following requisite courses: Anatomy and Physiology I; Biology with lab; Chemistry with lab.
Additional information is available on the Transfer Students page.