Thank you for your interest in this prestigious award.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a Florida resident
- Earn a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0
- 20 ACT or
- 1050 SAT (ERW + M) or 970 SAT (CR + M)
- Have been offered admission to Florida Southern College
- Major in Accounting or Citrus
- Submit a completed FAFASA and demonstrate financial need as determine by the College Financial Aid office.
The Gettys P. and Alice D. Alderman Scholarship application will be available October 1. If you have any questions, please contact your admissions counselor.
Applications have two possible deadline dates. The priority application date is December 15, and applications are due no later than January 15.
Finalists will be selected shortly thereafter and invited for interviews with the Alderman Scholarship Selection Committee during the month of March.
Admissions Office at 800.274.4131.