Thank you for your interest in the prestigious award.
Applications are due by March 15. Finalists will be selected shortly thereafter and invited for interviews with the Alderman Scholarship Selection Committee during the month of March.
Registration is closed.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a Florida resident
- Earn a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0
- Have a minimum 970 SAT or 20 ACT
- Have been offered admission to Florida Southern
- Major in accounting or citrus
- Submit a completed FAFASA and demonstrate financial need as determine by the College Financial Aid office.
For more information about this scholarship opportunity, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.274.4131.