Submit Final Official College Transcripts

After you have completed your current semester courses, be sure to request your final official college transcripts to be sent directly to FSC from all colleges and universities previously attended. FSC cannot accept college credits from unofficial transcripts. Be sure to also submit any official AP, IB, AICE, or CLEP examination scores so we can grant credit for examinations completed with an acceptable score.