Provide the following supporting documents either electronically (preferred) or via mail:
- Official transcripts of all academic work taken previously at other colleges, universities, or professional schools
- An earned graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education as verified by an official transcript of all graduate work completed (doctoral education and nursing applicants only)
- Updated resume
- Personal or professional statement
- Successful completion of any standardized entrance exams, licensure requirements, or additional requirements described by program*
* Please refer to the specific degree program requirements for other admission expectations. Interviews for Florida Southern College programs may be required for final admission decisions.
Once all supporting materials have been submitted, your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of an admission decision.