Send In Final Transcripts And Test Scores

Final high school transcripts must be official and reflect your date of graduation. If you’ve taken dual-enrollment courses — we’ll need an official transcript from each school(s) where credit was earned in order to award credit.

Credit by Examination (AP, CLEP, AICE) requires that we receive your official test scores from the testing agency. IB coursework requires an official copy of the IB diploma or the IB score.

Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.