The Early Acceptance Program (EAP) with Lake Erie College of Medicine (LECOM) allows high school or current FSC students to apply to LECOM medical, dental or pharmacy school. (Students who meet the requirements in high school are conditionally accepted into both FSC and LECOM’s programs simultaneously.) Those who meet all the academic requirements while earning their undergraduate degrees will be guaranteed acceptance into Lake Erie’s graduate medical program at its campuses in Pennsylvania and Florida.
4+4 & 3+4
Students may choose any of the following three campuses to complete their studies: Bradenton, FL; Erie, PA; or Greensburg, PA. Either track chosen will lead to the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O.).
The Bradenton, FL campus at LECOM offers the four-year dentistry program and graduates will receive a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (D.M.D.).
4+, 3+, online
LECOM offers a three-year and four-year track at its Erie, PA and Bradenton, FL campuses, respectively. Furthermore, a four-year Distance Learning Pathway, with the majority of the coursework completed online, is also available for the Pharmacy program. All three tracks lead to the Doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.).
To qualify for the BS+DO/PharmD/DMD program, you must meet the following criteria:
- minimum 24 ACT for 4+ program; minimum 28 ACT for 3+ program
- minimum 1240 SAT (ERW+M) or minimum 1180 SAT (CR+M) for 4+ program; minimum 1340 SAT (ERW+M) or minimum 1280 SAT (CR+M) for 3+ program
- High school GPA of 3.5 or higher for 4+ program; high school GPA of 3.7 or higher for 3+ program
- Maintain a cumulative GPA at FSC of 3.4 or higher and a science GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Interviews may be required, depending on the program