- 100% of the courses are offered online
- Personalized attention in small classes;
13 to 1 student to faculty ratio
- Courses conveniently arranged for working professionals
- Accessible, full-time, impressively credentialed faculty will guide you successfully through the program
MEd Program Cost for 2015-16**
|Tuition per credit hour
|8 credit hours (full-time status)
|PROGRAM TOTAL (36 credit hours)
* Technology Fees for the School of Education: $25 for up to 4 credit hours, $50 for 5-8 credit hours, $100 for 9 or more credit hours
** Florida Southern College reserves the right to revise fee schedules.
Polk County School Board teachers who host a Florida Southern College education student for internship earn a voucher for one free Florida Southern College School of Education course, up to four credits. There is no limit to the number you can earn; however, they are nontransferable. Vouchers may be applied to any School of Education course offered and can be used toward the completion of a degree program. Have you hosted an FSC student intern? Contact Greg to redeem your free course at email@example.com.
The School of Education also offers a Doctorate in Educational Leadership (EdD)
Find out how to pursue the highest level of education and leadership in Education.