- Official transcripts of all academic work
- Earned grade point average of 3.0 in accredited master’s degree program *
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Form or Letter of Reference
- Current Résumé
- Valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate or an earned Master of Education
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores taken within last five years **
- Personal Interview
* If you do not have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your graduate degree, please submit official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
** If you have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your graduate degree, then you meet the requirements for a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) exemption..
Additional International Requirements
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation ***
- Bank Verification of Funds ****
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score***
*** World Education Services, Josef Silny and Associates, Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., or similar approved agency.
**** Must be able to provide us with a bank statement which shows you have a year’s worth of tuition, housing, and meal plans. This must come from the bank – it cannot be a copy of the students account.
***** Must have completed an English language training program or at least one year at an English speaking institution to waive the TOEFL/IELTS testing requirement. Our TOEFL minimum is a 79. The IELTS minimum is a 6.5..