- Official transcripts of all academic work
- Earned grade point average of 3.0 in accredited master’s degree program*
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Form or Letter of Reference
- Current Résumé
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores taken within last five years**
- Personal Interview
* If you do not have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your graduate degree, please submit official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
** If you have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your graduate degree, then you meet the requirements for a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) exemption.
Additional International Requirements
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation***
- Bank Letter Verifying Funds of Sponsor****
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score*****
*** World Education Services, Josef Silny and Associates, Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., or similar approved agency.
**** A bank letter is a written statement on bank letterhead and signed by a bank official.
***** Must have completed an English language training program or at least one year at an English speaking institution to waive the TOEFL/IELTS testing requirement. Our TOEFL minimum is a 79. The IELTS minimum is a 6.5.