Nursing (RN-to-BSN) Information Session
Time to take the next step in your Nursing career?
Florida Southern College provides unique opportunities for personal and professional growth for registered nurses seeking career advancement. The baccalaureate degree in nursing is accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Florida Southern College School of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty members are committed to promoting educational excellence and providing unique opportunities for personal and professional growth for nursing students. In the roles of mentor, role model, expert resource and facilitator, faculty are dedicated to enabling the student to master new skills, to critically evaluate situations, and to integrate new knowledge and skills into nursing practice through innovative approaches to the delivery of health care in diverse settings.
This program is designed for the working nurse and incorporates individual experience into the education process.
Why Choose FSC for Nursing
Our academic terms enable full-time students to complete up to 48 credit hours per year.
Use the latest medical equipment to further your nursing skills.
Personalized attention means you’ll get the individual attention critical to nursing education.
Courses are arranged conveniently on campus for the working professional.
Getting started is easy.
Just contact Niki today!
Admission Counselor and Advisor
View the on-line information session:
Program outcome goals are to prepare students to:
- Use scientific evidence in practice while upholding professional standards and ethics.
- Communicate effectively as professional leaders.
- Handle critical situations in varied healthcare settings.
- Initiate projects that will improve health services to patients.
The baccalaureate nursing program provides a contemporary curriculum that:
- Prepares the student for lifelong learning.
- Advances individual critical thinking skills.
- Prepares the student for graduate school.
RN to BSN Program Cost for 2016-2017**
|Tuition per credit hour
|8 credit hours (average)
|Estimated Nursing Fees
|FDLE Background Check and 10-panel urine drug screen
|Proof of immunization prior to entering any clinical site
|Blanket student nursing liability insurance policy
* Technology Fees for the School of Nursing: $25 for up to 4 credit hours, $50 for 5-8 credit hours, $100 for 9 or more credit hours
** Florida Southern College reserves the right to revise fee schedules.