How to Apply
Apply today to start next term on Monday, January 7, 2019
Students are advised to submit applications as early as possible to assure optimal admission and financial aid considerations.
- Current Active Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Official transcripts of all academic work
If less than 60 credit hours have been
earned from a regionally accredited college or university, official high school transcripts are also required.
Additional International Requirements
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation*
- Bank Letter Verifying Funds of Sponsor**
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score***
* World Education Services, Josef Silny and Associates, Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., or similar approved agency.
** A bank letter is a written statement on bank letterhead and signed by a bank official.
*** Must have completed an English language training program or at least one year at an English speaking institution to waive the TOEFL/IELTS testing requirement.