Poster Printing Service
The Archives poster printing service is for FSC students, faculty, and staff. Posters are printed on heavy weight paper 42” wide. The Archives is NOT open on weekends. The Archives is available for printing Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm for printing requests. During the last two weeks of the semester, ALL requests must be emailed to Jeff Zines, no walk-ins please. We require 2 business days notice to guarantee printing - walk-ins won’t necessarily get the poster at that time. Anything less than two business days notice may not be printed on time because of other requests. The Archives may decline a printing request if the poster does not relate to the curriculum, or for any other reason. Contact Jeff Zines at 863.616.6487 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment or additional information. You will be notified by e-mail when your poster is ready for pick up.
Permission to charge department should be made in advance, and payment upon placement of order is preferred. Payment is accepted via cash, check (made out to FSC), or we can bill your student account.
Posters are charged by length, up to 36” cost $15.00, up to 48” cost $20.00, and each additional one-foot increments are charged at $5.00 per poster. Students and departments may have posters charged to campus accounts or we accept cash or check (made out to FSC) at time of delivery.
Proofread your poster - you pay for reprinting if it is not our mistake.
- Poster must be printer ready This web site gives tips (www.posterpresentations.com/html/free_poster_templates.html)
- Sized specifically
- Saved as either a PDF, TIFF or PowerPoint (PDF is preferred)
- Compose poster using desktop publishing software such as: Microsoft Publisher or use photographic editor software such as Photoshop.
- If using PowerPoint for composition, save it as a PDF in the size you want for the final product. Remember that this will only save a single slide so place all materials on the slide you want to enlarge.
- When selecting graphics or images choose at least 600 dpi (or greater) in a JPEG or TIFF format. This will help mitigate pixilation when enlarged.
If you should need help with having your poster printer ready, please contact Rinker Technology Center Help Desk at 863.616.6426 Monday-Friday for assistance.
Contact the archives at 863.616.6487, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.