- Master of Arts in Sports and Recreation, Indiana State University
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Coaching, Central Michigan University
- Certified Pool/Spa Operator, National Swimming Pool Foundation
- First Aid and CPR/AED Certified Instructor (Infant, Child and Adult), American Red Cross Polk County Chapter
- NSCAA Goalkeeper Level 1 Coaching License
- Professional Registry of Collegiate Recreational Sports Professionals
My campus recreation career began at Central Michigan University in 2004 in Intramural Sports and Club Sports. To gain further experience, I interned at Eastern Michigan University prior to attending graduate school at Indiana State University. In 2009 I started my professional career at Florida Southern College as the Intramural Sports Coordinator and since have worked in many areas for FSC Wellness. In 2017, I was promoted to Director of Wellness. It is a privilege to get to do what I love every day and continued to improve Wellness at FSC.
I enjoy playing/watching all sports, spending time with husband/family/friends, being outdoors and watching all Detroit and Michigan sports teams.