- Masters of Science in Kinesiology: Campus Recreation Leadership – James Madison University
- Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice: Homeland Security – University of Mississippi
- Bachelors of Arts In Political Science – University of Mississippi
- American Red Cross: CPR/AED and First Aid for the Professional Rescuer
- Mississippi State Fire Academy: Certified Volunteer Firefighter (Level I)
- Certified Pool/Spa Operator
- First Aid and CPR/AED Certified Instructor (Infant, Child and Adult)
I started my work in campus recreation as an intramural sport official during my undergraduate career at Ole Miss in 2008. Since then, I have been fortunate enough to work in multiple areas of campus recreation, including intramural sports, club sports, facility operations, and special events. Following Ole Miss, I completed an internship at UCLA Recreation prior to beginning my graduate career at James Madison University Recreation as Graduate Assistant of Intramural Sports and Special Events. I joined the staff at Florida Southern in June 2014, and am looking forward to developing the intramural sports program and our students. I also remain highly active in the National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA), and continue to seek leadership positions in this organization.
Watching and cheering on my Ole Miss Rebels (Hotty Toddy!), the Dallas Cowboys, and the Atlanta Braves. I also enjoy playing guitar, and meeting new people and hanging out with friends.