- Masters of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology: East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science: East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- American Red Cross Lay Responder CPR/AED and First Aid Instructor Certification
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise, Primary Group Fitness
- Certified Mad Dogg Spinning® Instructor
- Turbo Kick® Certification
- PiYo™ Certification
- AASDN Nutrition Specialist Instructor
- CardioPump™ Kettlebell
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Real Balance Global Wellness Services Inc.
My love for fitness and campus recreation stemmed from my freshman year of college when I took a facilities position at York College of Pennsylvania’s Grumbacher Fitness Center. I quickly changed my major to Exercise Science which then brought me to East Stroudsburg University (ESU) where I completed both my bachelor’s and my master’s degree. I began at ESU teaching group fitness and personal training clients and then worked my way up to receiving the Graduate Assistant of Fitness position at the conclusion of my senior year. In 2013, I accepted my first professional position at the University of Southern Mississippi where I spent two years learning from some of the best mentors within the National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA). As of August 2015, I have joined a new, energetic group of professionals here at Florida Southern and am very excited to continue and expand on the many fitness and wellness opportunities that the department has to offer our students.
Any time outside or any time involving water is a good time in itself! I also enjoy cooking, shopping and spending much needed relaxing time with my cat, Lexi.
Red Hill, Pennsylvania