The Florida Southern College Mailroom and Contract Postal Unit (CPU) provides postal services such as stamps, priority mail, insured mail, tracking services and a variety of other United States Postal Service (USPS) services to the campus community.
It is also the home to mailboxes and postal/package delivery including UPS and FedEx services for all residential students. This will require the use of your assigned box number. The FSC CPU entrance is located next to the college bookstore and the Terrace Café. You can contact the FSC CPU at 863.680.6222.
The FSC CPU DOES NOT accept Credit/Debit Cards. Cash or checks are the only acceptable forms of payment for stamps/postage.
Mail and Package Delivery Process
- During the months of August, September and January, expect mail and package delivery to be delayed due to an increase in delivery activity.
- USPS delivery confirmation "Delivered, Lakeland 33815" confirms that a package has arrived at the Lakeland Post Office, NOT that it has been received by Student Mail Services.
- Expect an estimated 24 to 48 hour delay from the time of USPS delivery confirmation until the package is received by Student Mail Services.
- USPS Packages confirmed as delivered on Friday through Sunday will take up to 2 business days to be delivered to Student Mail Services.
- A lost mailbox key will result in a $5 charge.
Package Delivery Services
When a package arrives for you we will make every attempt to place it in your mailbox so please check your box on a periodic basis. In the event that a package will not fit an email will be sent to the email address that you have on file with FSC to enter the portal. Please ensure that these emails are not arriving in your spam folder. Please come to the back patio door of the mailroom for pick up. Please do not come to Student Mail Services to inquire about a package delivery until you have received our email.
Please be aware there is a $5 charge for lost mailbox keys. Hang onto them!
Effective Sept 23, 2013: Anyone shipping overseas packages will need to complete and print out in English the appropriate Customs Forms 2976 or 2976A before bringing the package for shipment to any postal facility. Postage must also be paid through the Postal Service website through Click N Ship.
USPS will no longer accept handwritten Customs Forms or stamps for International shipments.
Please use this link to complete customs forms before bringing International shipments to the FSC Student Center CPU.
Student Mail Services
Student Mail Services provides postal services such as stamps, priority mail, insured mail, tracking services and a variety of other United States Postal Service services to the campus community.
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801-5607
The FSC Mailroom is located next to the college bookstore and the Terrace Café in the Herbert E. Wolfe Building (CAF).