Spend a full day on campus as our guest on April 11!
This option allows you to do more than look and listen. It invites you to imagine yourself as part of this incredible community. During your day on campus, you can…
- Meet with faculty in your area(s) of interest. FSC’s professors want to talk with you about your goals and what you will find in their programs. You can even sit in on a class or two for an in depth look at your field(s) of interest!
- Connect with current students. They know this place well… and they’ll "tell it like it is," you can be sure! Ask them about their campus experiences, internships, travels, classes, and what they like most about being part of the Florida Southern family.
- Tour the #1 “Most Beautiful Campus” in the nation. Visit classrooms, residence halls, and the many places where students like to study, have fun, and connect with one another.
- Discover the possibilities. We’ll show you how an education from Florida Southern can be affordable for you and your family. Our cost is lower than the national average for private schools… and over 90% of our students receive scholarships and financial aid.
- Consider your future! We want to know more about you, your educational and career goals, how Florida Southern can be part of your future…and what you have to offer our community, as well! We’ll also answer questions about the admissions process.
- Choose a souvenir. Swing by the campus bookstore for a Mocs shirt or hat to remember your day on campus!
We also offer daily campus tours from Monday through Friday in the morning and afternoon when classes are in session—with the exception of some holidays. Each visit lasts approximately two hours.