At FSC, you’ll understand the business of sports in terms of economics, accounting, marketing, psychology, law, communications, and management.
You’ll learn to plan and market sporting events, and you’ll study sports publicity, coaching, and administration. You’ll be prepared to excel in a diverse and ever-growing $400-billion-a-year industry.
Top Reasons to choose FSC for Sport Management
- Our students graduate with a solid understanding of business principles.
- You’ll gain the hands-on experience you’ll need to break into this highly competitive industry.
- Your experiences will also provide you with the leaderships skills needed to confidently take on a managerial role.
- Our central Florida location puts you in the center of the action.
Engaged Learning in the Classroom
Our goal is to create an active learning environment so that you can apply your learning to unique projects as you develop into the next generation of leaders and decisions makers in the field.
Our Sport Management Career Track prepares you for managerial positions throughout this highly competitive industry. You’ll develop a strong foundation in business principles so that you understand the complexities and dynamics of sports enterprises.
In addition to the courses for the business core, we offer the following sports-management courses:
- Management of Sport
- Ethics in Sport
- Sport Law
- Sport Marketing
- Planning and Maintaining Facilities
- Sport, Leisure, and Society
- International Sport
- Administration of Sport
See Sport Management course descriptions below
Sport management is a broad field, and the knowledge you’ll acquire at FSC about both business and sports gives you plenty of options. Our majors go on to careers as agents and publicists. Many also work for sports teams and leagues, college athletic programs, and in facility and event management.