Congrats on becoming a Moc!
At Advising Day, you'll have an opportunity to:
- meet with an academic advisor to plan your fall schedule and register for classes (30-minute meeting),
- create your new student ID (be picture ready!),
- learn how to prepare for college life,
- explore how to get involved on campus, and
- review what is needed to finalize your enrollment.
Also, meet other incoming students who will be new to Florida Southern next fall, too.
Parents and families are encouraged to attend! There is a schedule of helpful sessions that will provide parents with the information they need to support you during your first year. Please note, the parent and student schedules run parallel but are separate programs; and parents may not attend your advising appointment.
Summer Advising Day registration for 2017 opens on March 1.