All-State Preparation Clinics for
Concert Band at Florida Southern College
Saturday, September 12
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Noon
FSC Branscomb Auditorium
What will you learn at this free clinic?
- How to prepare for the 2016 Florida Bandmasters Association’s All-State Concert Bands - grades: 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12.
- FSC instrumental faculty will offer clinics on each of the music grade levels.
- Faculty will focus on scales, tone production, exercise preparation, sight-reading and audition readiness.
What to bring?
- Instruments and all-state music.
- Percussionist will not need to bring instruments, just sticks, mallets and music.
Pre-Registration is Required
To register for the clinic you may either complete the online application form to the right or download the application and mail the completed form to:
Dr. J. Jossim
Music Department – FSC
111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801-5698
Applications must be completed by Friday, September 4.
Registration is closed.
|9:00 AM – 9:50 AM
||Individual All-State clinics for 7–8 grades with FSC faculty
|10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
||Individual All-State clinics for 9-10 grades with FSC faculty
|11:00 AM – 11:50 AM
||Individual All-State clinics for 11-12 grades with FSC faculty