All-State Preparation Clinics for Concert Band at Florida Southern College
Saturday, August 26, 2017
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Noon
FSC Branscomb Auditorium
What will you learn at this free clinic?
- How to prepare for the Florida Bandmasters Association’s All-State Concert Bands - grades: 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12.
- FSC instrumental faculty will offer clinics on each of the music grade levels.
- Faculty will focus on scales, tone production, exercise preparation, sight-reading and audition readiness.
Pre-Registration is Required
All fields are required.
Applications must be completed by Wednesday, August 23.
What to bring?
- Instruments and all-state music.
- Percussionist will not need to bring instruments, just sticks, mallets and music.
|9:00 AM – 9:50 AM
||Individual All-State clinics for 7–8 grades with FSC faculty
|10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
||Individual All-State clinics for 9-10 grades with FSC faculty
|11:00 AM – 11:50 AM
||Individual All-State clinics for 11-12 grades with FSC faculty