The GRE and GMAT help assess whether applicants have the quantitative, verbal, and analytical skills required to succeed in our graduate business programs. However, Florida Southern recognizes that some applicants may be able to demonstrate their potential to succeed in a classroom without either of these tests.
Qualifying managerial experience is determined at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
All GRE/GMAT waivers will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
To be considered for a test waiver, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Applicant currently holds a master’s or terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD, etc.); or,
- Applicant is a graduate of an AACSB-accredited business school with a 3.5+ GPA; or,
- Applicant is a lifetime Beta Gamma Sigma member; or,
- Applicant currently holds an active CPA license; or,
- Applicant has a minimum of 5 years of qualifying managerial experience.