How to Apply
Apply today to start next term on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Students are advised to submit applications as early as possible to assure optimal admission and financial aid considerations.
- Official transcripts of all academic work
- Earned grade point average of 3.0 in accredited master’s degree program*
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Form or Letter of Reference
- Current Résumé
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores taken within last five years**
- Personal Interview
*If you do not have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your graduate degree, please submit official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
**If you have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your graduate degree, then you meet the requirements for a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) exemption.
Additional International Requirements
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation**
- Bank Verification of Funds
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score***
** World Education Services, Josef Silny and Associates, Academic Evaluation Services, Inc., or similar approved agency.
*** Must have completed an English language training program or at least one year at an English speaking institution to waive the TOEFL/IELTS testing requirement.