School of Business and Communication Information Session
Florida Southern means Business. The climb to the top starts here.
Adult undergraduate programs at Florida Southern College prepare students to effectively compete in today’s dynamic global job market to attain positions of increasing responsibility.
Students are involved in relevant interdisciplinary education, given opportunities for student-faculty collaborative research, and encouraged to be committed to civic and social responsibility.
- Named "Best Local School to get your MBA" by the readers of Orlando Business Journal
- Recognized by Tampa Bay Business Journal as a top MBA program
- Ranked among the top 20 Most Innovative Small College Business Departments by Business Research Guide
WHY CHOOSE FSC FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Accreditation by AACSB is a mark of excellence in business education, earned by less than 5 percent of the world’s business programs.
Our program offers accelerated, seven-week terms that enable full time students to complete 48 credit hours a year.
Classes are personalized with an average student to faculty ratio of 13:1.
Scheduling is flexible with classes meeting either Saturdays or two nights per week.
Getting started is easy.
Just contact Hannah today!
Admission Counselor and Advisor
View the on-line information session:
Program outcome goals for business students
- Be prepared for professional certification, financial success, and lifelong leadership roles in a dynamic global environment.
- Study a curriculum that emphasizes civic and social responsibility, practical applications, instructional development, and opportunities for student-faculty collaborative research.
- Work with accomplished faculty committed to teaching and professional excellence.
Graduates will be prepared for career advancement, graduate or professional school, competent in the practical applications of current technology, and for leadership roles in their profession, as well as the greater community.
Business Administration Program Cost for 2016-2017**
|Tuition per credit hour
|8 credit hours (average)
* Technology Fees for the School of Business: $25 for up to 4 credit hours, $50 for 5-8 credit hours, $100 for 9 or more credit hours
** Florida Southern College reserves the right to revise fee schedules.
We also offer a management certificate
With as little as 40 hours of courses you can propel your career forward.