These information sessions cover all Adult and Graduate Program offerings in business, communications, education, and nursing. While you are here, you will meet and hear from faculty, gain insights regarding your program of interest from your Admission Counselor and have your questions answered.
Information Session Dates
Information Sessions are offered in the late afternoons or Saturday mornings to accommodate your busy schedule and each visit lasts approximately an hour and a half.
Education only events are special information sessions hosted at Florida Southern and the local community covering information for only our Adult and Graduate Education programs.
Bachelor of Science Programs
- Business Administration
- Nursing (RN-to-BSN)
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Collaborative Teaching and Learning
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy