Poster Printing Service
The Archives poster printing service is for FSC students, faculty, and staff. Posters are printed on heavy weight paper 42” wide. The Archives is NOT open on weekends. The Archives is available for printing Monday to Friday 8 to 4:00 for printing requests. We require 2 business days notice to guarantee printing. Anything less than that may not be printed on time because of other requests. The Archives may decline a printing request if the poster does not relate to the curriculum, or for any other reason. Contact Jeff Zines at 863-616-6487 or email@example.com for an appointment or additional information.
Permission to charge department should be made in advance, and payment upon placement of order is preferred.
Posters are charged by length, up to 36” cost $15.00, up to 48” cost $20.00, and each additional one-foot increments are charged at $5.00 per poster. Students and departments may have posters charged to campus accounts or we accept cash or check (made out to FSC) at time of delivery.
Proof read your poster - you pay for reprinting if it is not our mistake.
- Poster must be printer ready This web site gives tips (www.posterpresentations.com/html/free_poster_templates.html)
- Sized specifically
- Saved as either a PDF, JPG, or TIFF (PDF is preferred)
- Compose poster using desktop publishing software such as: Microsoft Publisher or use photographic editor software such as Photoshop.
- If using PowerPoint for composition, save it as a PDF in the size you want for the final product. Remember that this will only save a single slide so place all materials on the slide you want to enlarge.
- When selecting graphics or images choose at least 600 dpi (or greater) in a JPEG or TIFF format. This will help mitigate pixilation when enlarged.
If you should need help with having your poster printer ready, please contact Rinker Technology Center Help Desk at 863-616-6426 Monday-Friday for assistance.
Contact the archives at 863-616-6487, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for additional information.