- Masters of Science in Applied Exercise Physiology: University of Central Florida
- Bachelors of Science in Sport and Exercise Science: University of Central Florida
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- American Red Cross Certified First Aid CPR AED Instructor
I developed a passion for campus recreation after attaining a fitness attendant position at the University of Central Florida Recreation and Wellness Center. Shortly after starting, I began my progression towards becoming a personal trainer and spinning instructor. Along the way, I also attained the fitness supervisor position and gained an additional passion of developing student staff. After 1.5 years in these positions, I achieved the Outreach Graduate Assistant position in the Wellness and Health Promotion Services office at UCF where I led a student staff team and focused on the advocacy and education of all wellness aspects. After graduating with my Masters degree in exercise physiology, I trained at a neuro rehabilitation facility before being granted the opportunity to join the well-rounded FSC team as the Fitness and Marketing Coordinator. I enjoy the versatility of campus recreation and the opportunities for personal and professional development that it offers and cannot wait to continue to advance my experience and career!
Outdoor activities including snorkeling, surfing, long boarding, and enjoying a day at the springs with my puggle/basset mix Buster.
Vero Beach, Florida