The Nina B. Hollis Wellness Center provides health and wellness opportunities to all students, faculty and staff. Alumni memberships are available.
Whether your goal is weight management, strength-training, education, or general conditioning, our programs are designed to provide you with safe and supportive environment.
To get Started
- Students will be granted access after attending their general student orientation.
- Faculty and staff should come by the Wellness Center, sign the AOR Form, and get a Wellness Center orientation.
Before using the facilities, we encourage members to schedule a fitness assessment, as well as a complete orientation of the facility’s equipment. A customized fitness program is developed for each member by a personal trainer.
To take advantage of the aquatics, fitness, group exercise, intramural sports, and outdoor recreational programs, stop by the Wellness Center, or visit the Worksite Wellness page for more information
Find out how you can advantage of all the aquatics, fitness, group exercise and outdoor recreational programs the Wellness Center offers! Any one of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
The cost for an individual membership is $150.00 annually; $250.00 for a family membership (up to four persons in family at the same address); and $25.00 per additional family member. Please complete the Alumni Membership Form and bring it to the front desk. | For more information please check out the membership page.
Membership to FSC’s Wellness Center offers access to our state-of-the-art facility, including
- Full use of the cardiovascular and strength training equipment in our fitness area
- Access to our pool
- Group exercise classes (in our aerobic studio)
- Indoor cycling classes
- Court sports
- Specialized personal training
- Locker rooms with showers
- Health and wellness information sessions
- Free family memberships for faculty and staff