The Office of Student Accountability, Education and Compliance facilitates the student accountability process, serves as investigators for student Title IX issues, provides prevention, education, and awareness programs to reduce sexual discrimination on campus, including sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and maintains compliance of the division for federal and state mandates.
- Educational offerings include, but are not limited to, alcohol, drugs, community responsibility and hazing prevention.
- Presentations for Student Organizations
(for example risk management training for Fraternities and Sororities)
- Presentations for classes
- Conflict resolution between students
- Opportunities for students to serve on the Student Accountability Board
Meet Our Staff
The Office of Student Accountability, Education, and Compliance strives to engage our students to become civic minded citizens who positively contribute to society. We will deliver high quality educational offerings, be a model system for student conduct administration, and ensure compliance with a focus on student development.