The Central Student Lab houses 30 computers available in our lab, both PCs and Macs, printers, and also two scanner stations. Users are responsible for their own supplies including CDs, USB flash drives, and printer paper.
For virus prevention and consistent operation of the computers, the computers are equipped with hard drive protection software. Changes to the programs and files saved to the computers are erased when the computers are rebooted. Please save your work on your own media before leaving the lab.
- Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook)
- SPSS PASW 18 Statistical Software
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- DINE Healthy Program (Wellness Management)
- SMART Notebook
- Blurb BookSmart
- Computer Science Tools (Racket, Java, BlueJ, ArgoUML, Active Python, Active PERL)
- Media Programs (PowerDVD, Roxio Creator, RealPlayer, Quicktime Player, Windows Media Player, and Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Maple 14 and Minitab 16 (Limited availability)
- Practica Musica
- GLEIM TestPrep, CPA and CMA
- Mac OS 10.6
- Microsoft Office 2011 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe CS5 Design Premium (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat, and Fireworks)
- Adobe CS5 Master Collection (Photoshop Extended, Bridge, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Flash Catalyst, Flash Builder 4, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Device Central, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Soundbooth, OnLocation, and Encore) (Limited Availability)
- iLife (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, and iDVD)
- Safari and Firefox Browsers
TûTû's Cyber Café
Another great option for Student Computing is our Cyber Café, which is open late most evenings. You can also enjoy your favorite coffee beverages and grab a healthy lunch or snack. The Cyber Café is located inside the Roux Library.
Please check schedule for the current hours.
Additional PCs, iMacs, a monochrome laser printer, and flatbed scanner, is available in TuTu's Cafe.